Early Childhood Jobs of Impact
Early childhood education jobs are among the most meaningful positions available. As an early childhood educator, you make an enduring impact during the foundational first five years of a child’s life.
With Discovery Village’s play and project based approach, you’ll have so much fun!
Get silly with infants! Dance with toddlers! Be creative with preschoolers!
Discovery Village combines the care of a village, the creativity of an art studio, and the discovery of a science lab – not just for our children, but for our faculty and staff as well.
At Discovery Village you’ll have the best of both worlds – respect and trust to design learning experiences in your class, and tons of support in the process.
Benefits of Working at Discovery Village
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical and Childcare Costs
- Opportunity to contribute to a retirement plan
- Opportunity to benefit from group dental and vision insurance
- Substantial Investment in your professional learning including fully funded CDA (Child Development Associate)
- Generous supply budget for your classroom
- Employee Awards Program
What our teachers love about working at Discovery Village
- The kids and families
- The understanding, supportive administration
- A friendly and loving staff that cares for one another
- A vibrant place where everyday is exciting
- A colorful, creative, and unique environment
- The excitement in seeing the pride in the kids as they own their own learning.
- The opportunity to learn as teachers.
Making a Difference
Teachers at Discovery Village make a profound impact in the lives of children. Our approach is play and project based. Students’ interests lead learning and teachers have tremendous freedom, and support, to create learning experiences for our children. While many early childhood education jobs offer the ability to make a difference, at Discovery Village your can truly make a mark! Design your classroom with your students in our child-centered learning environment.
Discovery Village proudly invests in our teachers. We offer many opportunities for professional learning. This includes funding and supporting our assistant teachers to receive their CDA (Child Development Associate) credential and qualify as head teachers. We love to promote our teachers!